Seiten

9. April 2013

Pink Smoothie Love




I have to admit, making a smoothie isn’t difficult by any means.
Chop up some fruits, throw them into a blender and process away. However, I just recently found out that I really enjoy a good old smoothie for breakfast!
Like I said, it’s getting summer in my head. And no matter how cold it is outside, my body is in spring modus and I cannot resist anything that tastes like a fresh sorbet.

The recipe:
This smoothie is my newest addiction and I’ve made it a few days in a row now.
It contains three of my favorite fruits, a sweet banana, a juicy orange and indulgent raspberries. Since I am equally addicted to cinnamon as I am to fresh fruits, adding a pinch of cinnamon just came naturally.
I think it tastes great with my buckwheat muesli, but I guess you could add any other muesli you like. Just make sure it has a nice crunch.
Get ready for a little explosion of flavor and texture in your mouth! So much fun and oh so healthy!
So come on and start your day with an extra vitamin boost and feel amazing!


Pink Smoothie


Ingredients (Serves 1):

1 large orange, peeled and chopped
1/2 big banana or 1 small, peeled and chopped
1 cup frozen raspberries
½ cup oat milk or other plant milk
1 cm piece fresh ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Fill smoothie into a wide bowl, top with buckwheat muesli and devour!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen